Raising money with Dizolve is easy. Here are some tips to help you get started:
1. Get to know Dizolve.
Try the Dizolve sample yourself to see how easy it is. Take a few minutes to read www.mydizolve.com to learn why Dizolve is so amazing, then you’ll be ready to easily explain it to people and answer their questions. In a nutshell:
- It raises money for your project. Your project earns money for each package sold.
- It’s so easy to use. Just toss one strip in the wash. No heavy jugs to handle, no mess, no fuss.
- It’s a great product. Dizolve cleans effectively and is gentle on sensitive skin.
- It’s a great deal. Dizolve is very well priced, and because you can’t accidentally use too much, there is no over-dosing waste, saving you 33% on average.
- It’s extremely eco-friendly. Dizolve eliminates the use of plastic and reduces transportation pollution by 94%.
2. Set a personal goal, work a little each day.
Try to get at least 10 people to buy Dizolve during the first 10 days of your campaign. That’s only one sale per day. If you work at it just 10 minutes every day, you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish, and how much money you can raise for your project.
3. Sell to your family first.
Ask your parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles, and everyone else close to you to visit www.mydizolve.com to learn about and buy Dizolve. Don’t forget relatives who live far away; Dizolve ships to anywhere in Canada or the U.S.
4. Show and tell.
Use a sample of Dizolve to show people how small a single strip is and what it feels like. It’s amazing that so much cleaning power can be packed into such a tiny thing.
5. Email the e-card to everyone you know.
Your campaign page includes an e-card tool that sends personalized emails that include a link to your campaign page. Add a personal message to the email that asks for support.
6. Talk to your friends and neighbours.
Spread word of your campaign to your neighbours, and at school and work.
7. Post on your Facebook page.
Your campaign page also has social sharing tools. Share the link to your campaign page in a post. Put it in your own words but keep it simple and to the point, for example: “I’m raising money for our school’s new playing field by selling this awesome detergent. I tried Dizolve myself, and it’s great. Can you support our project? Visit www.mydizolve.com to check it out. Thanks!”
8. Text, chat, and share it some more.
Send notes to everyone you know. Post on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and any other social media sites you use.
9. Be persistent.
Check back with your friends and family after a week. Politely ask them if they had a chance to look at the website yet, what they thought, and if they plan to buy.
10. Get your friends to help spread the word.
Ask your friends and relatives to forward the e-card by email, post on Facebook, tell their friends, share at work, etc.
Get started now.
However you do it, just start telling everyone you know about your fundraising project and how great Dizolve is.