1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you:
- place an order
- subscribe to our newsletter
- respond to a survey
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- email address
- mailing address
- phone number
- credit card information
You may, however, visit our site anonymously . This is part of Canada’s privacy law.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails: updates pertaining to your order. If you have explicitly opted to receive marketing messages, we may send occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, and other offers or information.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may do so in the footer of the email.
3. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order and access your personal information. When you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number on the registration form, our payment processor encrypts the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can email us at email@example.com.
- help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart
- keep track of advertisements
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also share your information with the third party organizations that you selected to be fundraising beneficiaries of your purchase. Those fundraising organizations may use your information to send you marketing messages only if you have explicitly opted-in. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to participate in and monitor their online activity. We do not intend to collect personal information from children under 13 online, except on some sites specifically directed to children. When we do collect personal information from children, we do so in compliance with applicable country children’s data protection laws.
8. Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.mydizolve.com.
9. Your Consent
11. Contact Us
Dizolve Group Corporation
290 Baig Blvd., Suite B8
Moncton, NB E1E 1C8
Last modified: November 24, 2014